TS ECET Final phase Counselling Dates details are provided here. You can check TS ECET final phase Web Counselling Procedure, telangana ecet final seat allotment order download date, Telangana ECET Helpline Centers details. Download TS ecet Rank wise final web Counselling dates pdf on our site. Get more details regarding TS ECET second counselling Certificate verification dates, Telangana ECET final round Counselling Registration fee, etc., from here or from Telangana ECET Official website @ ecet.tsche.ac.in.
Check here: TS ECET Final Phase Seat Allotments Download
TS ECET Final Phase Counselling 2017 Dates – TSECET Second Web Counselling & Certificate Verification – @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
TS ECET Final Phase Counselling 2017 Dates
The Qualified Candidates of TSECET-2017(Diploma Holders of all branchesincluding Pharmacy &B.ScMaths Candidates) who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres mentioned in the Annexure I. The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND EXERCISING OPTIONS FOR ALL LOCATIONS: REPORTING TIME 09:00 A.M.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES:
- TS-ECET -2017 Rank card.
- TS-ECET-2017 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks Memo.
- Diploma/ Degree Memorandum of Marks.
- Diploma / Degree Provisional Certificate.
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to degree in case of B.Sc).
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued after 01-01-2017 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP)/National Cadet Corps (NCC)/Sports and Games/Minority certificates, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates
- Residence Certificate of candidates for a period of 7 years preceding to Qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalised education.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY CANDIDATES/ANGLO-INDIAN:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book (In case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of in Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in the their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports- Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- A Candidate who has secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc Degree Examination is only eligible for Admission.
- B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after exhausting all The Diploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-IIDept, Dated: 04.06.2011.
- Processing Fee: Rs. 1000/- (OC/BC), Rs. 500/- (SC/ST). (At the time of Certificate Verification).
- Tuition fee particulars and seats available under Conveyor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tsecet.nic.in
- The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.