TS ECET 2018 Results: TS ECET Results will be released on 24th May 2018. The Candidates who are appearing for Engineering Common Entrance Test TS ECET 2018 Results will be going to announce on May 24th, 2018.
TS ECET 2018 Results & Telangana Rank Card Download @ www.ecet.tsche.ac.in:
JNTUK University will release TS ECET 2018 Results with Ranks and the rank card for the students will be awarded in the following manner for his/her, qualifying pass percentage TS ECET 2018 Results is 25% of aggregate marks in four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc Mathematics), and there are no minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST students for obtaining ranks. Ranks for SC/ST will be awarded the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the ECET. Candidates will be ranked in the order of Merit for all branches and not entertained for request of re-totalling, revaluation or personal identification of scripts.
TS ECET Results 2018 – Telangana ECET Merit List Download:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad has conducted the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) 2018 written exam in the month of May, 2018. Candidates who have appeared the TS ECET 2018 entrance exam, those are eagerly waiting for their TS ECET Results 2018. JNTUH will soon upload the Telangana State ECET Results 2018 at its official website. After announcing the results, students can check the Telangana State ECET 2018 Results at the official website at www.ecet.tsche.ac.in.
TS ECET Results 2018 Details:
|Name of the University||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of the Exam||TS ECET Examination 2018|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Exam Date||09th May 2018|
|Ecet Result Date||24/5/2018|
How to download TS ECET Results 2018:
- Firstly, sign into the official website, i.e., ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Search for Application section and then click on Results Link.
- Then, select the branch and enter the hall ticket number.
- Click on submit button.
- Results displayed on the screen.
- Check the results and save the file.
- Then, to download the rank card click on the Rank card link in an Application section.
- Again select the branch & enter the hall ticket then click on submit.
- Rank Card displayed on the Screen.
- Download the file and save it.
- Finally, take a print out of results and rank card for future use.
Click Here: TS ECET Results 2018
Evaluation and ranking at ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]2018:
- The student will be ranked (Integrated Merit Rank) based on the marks obtained by him/her in the ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]2018 Examination.
- Every care will be taken to avoid errors in valuation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking. Hence request for retotaling, revaluation or personal identification of scripts will in no case be entertained. Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit in ECET [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)]2018 separately in each branch of Engineering Course.
- As per Government Order all Diploma holders in any branch of Engineering/Technology, who qualify in ECET [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)]2018 are eligible for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering branches. The Integrated Merit Rank is for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology Course.